Seward Wildlife/Glacier Cruise
Major Marine Wildlife/Glacier Sightseeing Cruise through the Kenai Fjords National Park
Book through Drifters Lodge
The tour we recommend most often is:
6 Hour Tour–High-Speed Catamaran
6 Hour Tour
Departs: 11:30 am
Returns: 5:30 pm
- Visit Holgate Glacier
- Visit Chiswell Islands or Cape Resurrection
- High-Speed Catamaran: M/V Glacier Express
- May 12 – September 16
Most popular cruise where you get to see it all in six hours – wildlife and glaciers.
A thrilling full-day cruise traveling to Kenai Fjords National Park where wildlife is abundant and tidewater glaciers are massive. You’ll visit the Chiswell Islands or Cape Resurrection, as they take you to the most significant wildlife viewing opportunities of the day. You’ll often witness glacier calving from a close distance, a process by which glaciers shed giant blocks and slabs of ancient ice. These cruises also offer you the best opportunity for whale watching in Alaska. With photo opportunities galore, your cruise will be unforgettable.
The Major Marine Tours Signature Advantage:
- National Park Ranger on every cruise.
- Fun and educational Junior Ranger Program available.
- Delicious Alaska salmon and prime rib feast served buffet style for only $19 (reserve at time of booking).
- Guaranteed reserved seating in a heated cabin for every guest.
- Large, stable vessels with multiple viewing decks and fog-free windows.
- Complimentary use of binoculars while onboard.
- See more wildlife with our “cruising restaurant” service, allowing you the comfort and convenience of exploring as you dine.